REPORT: NY Man Accused in Pregnant GF’s Death Spared of Abortion Charge Due to New Law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
An accused murderer was spared an abortion charge in the deadly stabbing of his pregnant girlfriend because of New York’s new abortion law, according to the New York Post.
As Fox News reported, the Reproductive Health Act — which was signed last month by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) — legalizes abortion up until birth in many cases.
The article goes on to state the following:
Anthony Hobson’s second-degree abortion charge, according to the Post, was dropped because abortion was removed from New York State’s criminal code.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: How Minneapolis’ Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
- REPORT: ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador who donated to tens of thousands to Obama
- REPORT: Republicans respond to Trump’s national emergency declaration
- POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
- VIDEO: Acosta Refers to Children of Angel Moms as ‘Allegedly Killed by Undocumented Immigrants’
- REPORT: Pelosi fundraising off Trump emergency declaration
- TRUMP TWEET: Pokes at Dems – and one Republican – in new SOTU video montage (WATCH)
- REPORT: Feds seize MASSIVE cocaine shipments, hidden in floorboards of ships
- VIDEO: Senator Suggests a Dem President Can Seize Guns With a National Emergency
- VIDEO: Pence met with silence after mentioning Trump in Munich speech