REPORT: NY Man Accused in Pregnant GF’s Death Spared of Abortion Charge Due to New Law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
An accused murderer was spared an abortion charge in the deadly stabbing of his pregnant girlfriend because of New York’s new abortion law, according to the New York Post.
As Fox News reported, the Reproductive Health Act — which was signed last month by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) — legalizes abortion up until birth in many cases.
The article goes on to state the following:
Anthony Hobson’s second-degree abortion charge, according to the Post, was dropped because abortion was removed from New York State’s criminal code.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190