REPORT: NY Man Accused in Pregnant GF’s Death Spared of Abortion Charge Due to New Law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
An accused murderer was spared an abortion charge in the deadly stabbing of his pregnant girlfriend because of New York’s new abortion law, according to the New York Post.
As Fox News reported, the Reproductive Health Act — which was signed last month by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) — legalizes abortion up until birth in many cases.
The article goes on to state the following:
Anthony Hobson’s second-degree abortion charge, according to the Post, was dropped because abortion was removed from New York State’s criminal code.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy