REPORT: NY Times mocks Trump about being ‘comfortable’ with Kim Jong Un
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The New York Times editorial board mocked President Trump’s summit with North Korea by saying one of the reasons Trump felt comfortable at the meeting is because he’s physically taller than Kim Jong Un.
“Dealing with men like Mr. Kim is, on some level, comfortable ground for Mr. Trump,” the paper said in an editorial published Tuesday night. “Such negotiations are a higher-stakes, global version of the world he came up in, one of cutthroat real estate developers and shady businessmen and mobsters. That is the arena Mr. Trump knows, and the one he respects. … Plus, Mr. Trump is way taller than Mr. Kim. And for this president, size does matter.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Kim is about 5’8″, according to a report in the Associated Press, while Trump’s doctor said in February that the president is about 6’3″.
Some speculated that Kim looked taller during the summit, however, and that may have been because he was wearing shoes with a thicker sole.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda