REPORT: NY Times mocks Trump about being ‘comfortable’ with Kim Jong Un
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The New York Times editorial board mocked President Trump’s summit with North Korea by saying one of the reasons Trump felt comfortable at the meeting is because he’s physically taller than Kim Jong Un.
“Dealing with men like Mr. Kim is, on some level, comfortable ground for Mr. Trump,” the paper said in an editorial published Tuesday night. “Such negotiations are a higher-stakes, global version of the world he came up in, one of cutthroat real estate developers and shady businessmen and mobsters. That is the arena Mr. Trump knows, and the one he respects. … Plus, Mr. Trump is way taller than Mr. Kim. And for this president, size does matter.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Kim is about 5’8″, according to a report in the Associated Press, while Trump’s doctor said in February that the president is about 6’3″.
Some speculated that Kim looked taller during the summit, however, and that may have been because he was wearing shoes with a thicker sole.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)