REPORT: NY Times mocks Trump about being ‘comfortable’ with Kim Jong Un
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The New York Times editorial board mocked President Trump’s summit with North Korea by saying one of the reasons Trump felt comfortable at the meeting is because he’s physically taller than Kim Jong Un.
“Dealing with men like Mr. Kim is, on some level, comfortable ground for Mr. Trump,” the paper said in an editorial published Tuesday night. “Such negotiations are a higher-stakes, global version of the world he came up in, one of cutthroat real estate developers and shady businessmen and mobsters. That is the arena Mr. Trump knows, and the one he respects. … Plus, Mr. Trump is way taller than Mr. Kim. And for this president, size does matter.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Kim is about 5’8″, according to a report in the Associated Press, while Trump’s doctor said in February that the president is about 6’3″.
Some speculated that Kim looked taller during the summit, however, and that may have been because he was wearing shoes with a thicker sole.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending