REPORT: Obama congratulates Dems on midterm wins
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former President Barack Obama issued a statement Wednesday congratulating Democrats on their midterm election gains.
He lauded the election of female and minority candidates, veterans and young people, and for running competitive races in deep-red areas.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The more Americans who vote, the more our elected leaders look like America,” Obama wrote.
Congratulations to everybody who showed up and participated in our democracy in record numbers yesterday. The change we need won’t come from one election alone – but it is a start. Last night, voters across the country started it. pic.twitter.com/gNk4WkeJUn
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) November 7, 2018
Thank you to every single one of you who made your voice heard, volunteered, and reached out to your neighbors. You proved that we have the power to change this country—and that every single vote counts.
Now it’s up to us to keep building this movement. We’ve only just begun. https://t.co/NOQY2Qtchm
— Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: BuzzFeed News editor crushed by Twitter for jab at Trump over Sri Lanka bombings
- VIDEO: Up to 300 teenagers involved in brawl at amusement park
- BREAKING: Nunes files HUGE lawsuit alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia probes