REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez pleads for donations to thwart former opponent’s efforts
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is asking her supporters to donate to Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) amid news that her former primary opponent is fundraising for Rep. Joseph Kennedy III (D-Mass.), who is set to face the Massachusetts senator in a primary next year.
“While Ed Markey is fighting for the Green New Deal in the Senate, Joe Kennedy is getting campaign support from Crowley hosting a high dollar fundraiser on October 15,” Ocasio-Cortez’s fundraising email said, referring to Rep. Joe Crowley (D-N.Y.).
The article goes on to state the following:
The email points readers to a headline from the Boston Globe reading, “That guy who AOC beat? He’s hosting a fund-raiser for Joe Kennedy.”
The email says, “We need to help keep Markey in the Senate.”
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is actively raising money for Sen. Ed Markey to beat back Rep. Joe Kennedy's challenge.
The email subject line: "Crowley and Kennedy" pic.twitter.com/FTt3LLGuxq
— Shane Goldmacher (@ShaneGoldmacher) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny