REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez pleads for donations to thwart former opponent’s efforts
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is asking her supporters to donate to Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) amid news that her former primary opponent is fundraising for Rep. Joseph Kennedy III (D-Mass.), who is set to face the Massachusetts senator in a primary next year.
“While Ed Markey is fighting for the Green New Deal in the Senate, Joe Kennedy is getting campaign support from Crowley hosting a high dollar fundraiser on October 15,” Ocasio-Cortez’s fundraising email said, referring to Rep. Joe Crowley (D-N.Y.).
The article goes on to state the following:
The email points readers to a headline from the Boston Globe reading, “That guy who AOC beat? He’s hosting a fund-raiser for Joe Kennedy.”
The email says, “We need to help keep Markey in the Senate.”
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is actively raising money for Sen. Ed Markey to beat back Rep. Joe Kennedy's challenge.
The email subject line: "Crowley and Kennedy" pic.twitter.com/FTt3LLGuxq
— Shane Goldmacher (@ShaneGoldmacher) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback