REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Monday condemned the attacks on an Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility in Washington state.
When asked by the Daily Caller if she condemned the attacks, Ocasio-Cortez responded by saying “any act of violence is of course terrible.”
Ocasio-Cortez was responding to an incident Saturday when an armed man threw incendiary devices at an immigration detention facility.
He was found dead after he was shot by four police officers defending the facility and its inhabitants, which included employees and detainees.
In another act of violence Saturday, protesters demonstrating outside a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility in Colorado pulled down the U.S. flag and replaced it with the flag of Mexico. They also removed a “Blue Lives Matter” flag meant to honor law enforcement officers and defaced it with a spray-painted message: “Abolish ICE.”
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott