REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Monday condemned the attacks on an Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility in Washington state.
When asked by the Daily Caller if she condemned the attacks, Ocasio-Cortez responded by saying “any act of violence is of course terrible.”
Ocasio-Cortez was responding to an incident Saturday when an armed man threw incendiary devices at an immigration detention facility.
He was found dead after he was shot by four police officers defending the facility and its inhabitants, which included employees and detainees.
In another act of violence Saturday, protesters demonstrating outside a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility in Colorado pulled down the U.S. flag and replaced it with the flag of Mexico. They also removed a “Blue Lives Matter” flag meant to honor law enforcement officers and defaced it with a spray-painted message: “Abolish ICE.”
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra