REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez slammed as ‘financially illiterate’ at Sharpton event over Amazon, faces calls to be ousted from office
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Hours before Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called for an “agenda of reparations” at an Al Sharpton-sponsored event in New York on Friday, she was slammed as “financially illiterate” at the same conference for killing the Amazon deal with the state.
Ocasio-Cortez spoke to the crowd at the National Action Network, saying her Green New Deal will consider reparations to black Americans for slavery in addition to the radical overhaul of the economy in a bid to combat climate change.
The article goes on to state the following:
But at the same conference, hours before Ocasio-Cortez’s speech, an investor ripped those who opposed the Amazon deal with the state that would have generated billions in tax revenue and 25,000 jobs.
“The people campaigning against the Amazon campus are financially illiterate,” said Tracy Maitland, president and chief investment officer of Advent Capital Management during a panel discussion the Black Economic Agenda, according to the New York Post.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally