REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez slams Biden over debate performance and his ‘capacity’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Freshman Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questioned 2020 front-runner Joe Biden’s “capacity” to be president, citing his performance in the first presidential primary debate.
“I think Joe Biden, his performance on the stage kind of raised some questions with respect to that. But I don’t want to say just because someone is 79, they can’t or shouldn’t run for president,” Ocasio-Cortez said in an interview with The New Yorker Radio Hour published Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t want to use those proxies, a number as a proxy for capacity. I think you have to assess a person’s capacity kind of on a case-by-case basis,” she added.
Last week Biden said that while Ocasio-Cortez was “a brilliant, bright woman,” her “way-left” tilt was not going to play well in a general election during an interview with CNN.
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments