REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez slams Biden over debate performance and his ‘capacity’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Freshman Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez questioned 2020 front-runner Joe Biden’s “capacity” to be president, citing his performance in the first presidential primary debate.
“I think Joe Biden, his performance on the stage kind of raised some questions with respect to that. But I don’t want to say just because someone is 79, they can’t or shouldn’t run for president,” Ocasio-Cortez said in an interview with The New Yorker Radio Hour published Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t want to use those proxies, a number as a proxy for capacity. I think you have to assess a person’s capacity kind of on a case-by-case basis,” she added.
Last week Biden said that while Ocasio-Cortez was “a brilliant, bright woman,” her “way-left” tilt was not going to play well in a general election during an interview with CNN.
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- POLL: Will Trump’s decision to abandon the Kurds in Syria hurt his chances for reelection?
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?