REPORT: Ohio bill would slap doctors with third-degree felonies for assisting youths with transgender procedures
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A pair of lawmakers in Ohio plan to introduce legislation that would outlaw doctors from assisting a minor with a transgender procedure.
Republican state Rep. Ron Hood said Tuesday that he plans to introduce the Protect Vulnerable Children Act with Republican state Rep. Bill Dean sometimes this week. Under provisions in the upcoming proposal, doctors would be charged with a third-degree felony if they perform transgender procedures on patients under the age of 18.
The article goes on to state the following:
“My No. 1 concern, by far and away, is the irreversible nature of these procedures,” Hood said. “These procedures, most of them, lead to sterilization. And these things are not reversible.”
State Representatives Ron Hood, of Ashville, and Bill Dean, of Xenia, both Republicans, are planning to introduce the “Protect Vulnerable Children Act” later this week.
“What we are concerned about here is Ohio’s most vulnerable children are being subjected to experimental, unproven, and expensive treatments and surgeries,” said Hood in a news conference in Columbus. Referring to high suicide rates among transgender teens, which has been estimated at 40%, Hood said, “The best suicide prevention is to care and guide. Not to sterilize. Obviously these procedures bring about sterilization which is a very, very permanent decision that is being made at such a young age.”
“Families are being coerced and these kids are being gas-lighted by the medical community into believing this fantasy. They are being told that they can actually be the opposite sex,” said a mother who identified herself as Maria.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- REPORT: Barack Obama’s childhood home hits the market
- REPORT Here’s what Al Sharpton still owes for failed 2004 presidential race
- REPORT: Border Patrol posts multiple reports of truck loads of illegal aliens smuggled into US [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote
- REPORT: CBP Officers Seize HUGE Liquid Meth Load [PHOTOS]