REPORT: Ohio race tightens after county finds over 500 uncounted votes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
COLUMBUS – The tight race between Democrat Danny O’Connor and Republican Troy Balderson just got tighter.
Election officials in Franklin County found 588 previously uncounted votes in a Columbus suburb. The result: O’Connor had a net gain of 190 votes, bringing the race’s margin down to 1,564.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The votes from a portion of one voting location had not been processed into the tabulation system,” according to a Franklin County Board of Elections news release.
Balderson declared victory Tuesday night in the closely watched congressional district race in central Ohio. But O’Connor says he’s waiting for all votes to be counted.
That includes 3,435 provisional ballots and 5,048 absentee ballots, which will be tabulated by Aug. 24.
— Frank Macek, WKYC Sr. Director (@frankmacekwkyc) August 9, 2018
— Jessie Balmert (@jbalmert) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by USATODAY.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting USATODAY.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Pelosi responds when asked whether she will be next House Speaker
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti hit with HUGE DEFEAT in ex-colleague’s lawsuit
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers