REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) fired back at President Trump Sunday for retweeting an article suggesting that Minnesota Democrats are trying to remove her from Congress.
“I am sorry Mr. @realDonaldTrump. I am for real, you can’t #MuslimBan us from Congress!” Omar tweeted, apparently referencing the Outkast song “Ms. Jackson.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The article that Trump retweeted referenced a report from The Hill that some Minnesota Democrats are taking initial steps to recruit a candidate to run against her in next year’s primary election.
I am sorry Mr. @realDonaldTrump 🎶
— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week