REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) fired back at President Trump Sunday for retweeting an article suggesting that Minnesota Democrats are trying to remove her from Congress.
“I am sorry Mr. @realDonaldTrump. I am for real, you can’t #MuslimBan us from Congress!” Omar tweeted, apparently referencing the Outkast song “Ms. Jackson.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The article that Trump retweeted referenced a report from The Hill that some Minnesota Democrats are taking initial steps to recruit a candidate to run against her in next year’s primary election.
I am sorry Mr. @realDonaldTrump 🎶
— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling