REPORT: One killed in shooting at rural Mississippi church, police say
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Authorities say a man was killed during a shooting at a small northeast Mississippi church.
The Daily Journal reports that Ripley Police Chief Scott White said the shooting occurred Sunday at West Ripley Church of Christ. White says a constable for Tippah County, Keith Bullock, and another church member were involved in the shooting.
The article goes on to state the following:
The newspaper reports that 57-year-old Patrick Sanders of Dumas was pronounced dead at the scene.
Additional details about what happened were not immediately available.
White says the shooting occurred shortly before 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation is conducting an investigation.
One killed in shooting at rural Mississippi church, police sayhttps://t.co/tN2QQHWIUD
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]