REPORT: OPEC is meeting this week. Here’s what it could do
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
Dubai (CNN Business) — Six months ago, OPEC agreed to pump more oil to prevent prices spiking to $100 a barrel. Now the oil cartel is talking about cutting output to stop prices crashing below $50.
Members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries will meet in Vienna on Thursday. They’ll discuss how to stabilize the world market after US crude prices plunged 22% in November, marking the the worst month since the global financial crisis in October 2008.
The article goes on to state the following:
US crude oil is now trading around $53 a barrel, down from a four-year high above $76 in early October. Brent crude has plunged to $62 from above $86.
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales