REPORT: O’Rourke lands first big endorsement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Kathleen Rice (D-N.Y.) became the first lawmaker to endorse former Rep. Beto O’Rourke’s (Texas) nascent presidential bid on Thursday, lauding the El Paso Democrat’s ability to “rise above the toxic division in our politics.”
The endorsement came hours after O’Rourke announced that he would seek the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination in 2020, ending months of speculation about his political future.
I’m proud to endorse my friend @BetoORourke for President!
He’s honest, authentic and has the courage of his convictions and a bold vision for our future. Most importantly, he’ll build a movement that will rise above the toxic division in our politics and unite this country.
— Kathleen Rice (@KathleenRice) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)