REPORT: Pakistani actress/singer ‘shot dead by her own husband’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A Pakistani singer and actress was allegedly shot dead by her own husband.
The TV actress known as Reshma is thought to have been gunned down after a domestic dispute.
The suspect, who had three wives before Reshma, allegedly stormed into the singer’s house she shared with her brother in Nowshera Kalan, north Pakistan.
The article goes on to state the following:
After a heated argument, he pulled out a gun and killed her, detectives allege.
Police said he managed to escape the scene of the crime before officers launched a murder investigation, The Times Of India reported.
Pakistani actress Reshma shot dead
In another incident of violence against female artists in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, actress, singer Reshma shot dead allegedly by her husband in Nowshera Kalan area
Reshma was suspect’s fourth wife”
— Amrita Bhinder (@amritabhinder) August 9, 2018
— dna After Hrs (@dnaAfterHrs) August 9, 2018
— IE entertainment (@ieEntertainment) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by DailyMail, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting INDIATIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”