REPORT: Parents Outraged Over Planned Parenthood’s Pornographic Sex Ed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Parents in cities across the U.S. as well as Canada, Australia, and now, the U.K. are pulling their children out of schools Monday to protest what they view as “pornographic,” “gender-bending” sex ed curricula conducted and promoted by taxpayer-funded Planned Parenthood.
“A few of us moms were disgusted by the evidence we were seeing on social media of graphic sex ed in the schools and the stories about gender transition parties and teaching kids to question their gender,” Sex Ed Sit Out organizer Elizabeth Johnston – the “Activist Mommy” – tells Breitbart News. “So we decided to stop griping about it and actually do something about it.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The protest has taken off from Charlotte, North Carolina, to about 15 other cities, including Austin and San Antonio, Texas; Spokane, Washington; Garden Grove and Sacramento, California; Evansville, Bloomington, and Indianapolis, Indiana; Decorah, Iowa; and Martinsburg, West Virginia.
Internationally, protests are planned for London, Harrow, U.K.; Calgary, Alberta, Canada; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; Victoria, British Columbia, Canada; and Mulgrave, Victoria, Australia:
(1) Wow!! The movement is growing! Even if there is not a press event in your area, parents will pull their children out of school all over the globe! Print out the principal’s letter from the website and deliver it to your principal. #SexEdSitOut pic.twitter.com/7Kv70ZrSQk
— The Activist Mommy 👊🏻(Elizabeth Johnston) (@activist_mommy) April 20, 2018
Join the #SEXEDSITOUT Movement. We’re sick of the sexualization of our children taking place everyday in classrooms. We’ll pull our kids out of public school on April 23rd in protest. Sign to add your location to #SEXEDSITOUT movement. pic.twitter.com/p0UWbV7yYl
— Tom Steers (@ChristianToront) April 7, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by BREITBART.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist