REPORT: Parents of starving Venezuelan children plead to end blockade
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Desperate Venezuelans last night pleaded with the failed socialist regime to let humanitarian aid into the country as they struggle to survive.
Seriously ill patients and parents of hungry children begged stubborn president Nicolas Maduro to allow the truck-loads of medicine and food stockpiled in Colombia to cross the border and relieve their suffering.
The article goes on to state the following:
Opposition leader Juan Guaido has vowed to open a humanitarian corridor into the country.
Parents of starving Venezuelan children plead to end blockade https://t.co/7PbAjSt0K5
— Venezuela BTH (@VenezuelaBTH) February 10, 2019
— Joe English (@JoeEEnglish) February 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra