REPORT: Parents of starving Venezuelan children plead to end blockade
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Desperate Venezuelans last night pleaded with the failed socialist regime to let humanitarian aid into the country as they struggle to survive.
Seriously ill patients and parents of hungry children begged stubborn president Nicolas Maduro to allow the truck-loads of medicine and food stockpiled in Colombia to cross the border and relieve their suffering.
The article goes on to state the following:
Opposition leader Juan Guaido has vowed to open a humanitarian corridor into the country.
Parents of starving Venezuelan children plead to end blockade https://t.co/7PbAjSt0K5
— Venezuela BTH (@VenezuelaBTH) February 10, 2019
— Joe English (@JoeEEnglish) February 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- VIDEO: Trump called supporter to apologize for mocking his weight, supporter responds
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- VIDEO: Disgraced former Trump staffers Scaramucci and Omarosa discuss the president’s ‘mental decline’
- REPORT: Multiple Texas cities hit with coordinated ransomware attacks