REPORT: Parents of starving Venezuelan children plead to end blockade
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Desperate Venezuelans last night pleaded with the failed socialist regime to let humanitarian aid into the country as they struggle to survive.
Seriously ill patients and parents of hungry children begged stubborn president Nicolas Maduro to allow the truck-loads of medicine and food stockpiled in Colombia to cross the border and relieve their suffering.
The article goes on to state the following:
Opposition leader Juan Guaido has vowed to open a humanitarian corridor into the country.
Parents of starving Venezuelan children plead to end blockade https://t.co/7PbAjSt0K5
— Venezuela BTH (@VenezuelaBTH) February 10, 2019
— Joe English (@JoeEEnglish) February 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?