REPORT: Pelosi fundraising off Trump emergency declaration
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) sent out a fundraising email to supporters Friday after President Trump declared a national emergency to build a border wall.
The email excoriates the president for the declaration and gives recipients the option of donating anywhere from $10 to $250, or an amount of their choosing.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Trump admitted he ‘didn’t need’ to declare a national emergency to build his border wall. If you don’t ‘need’ to do it, it’s NOT an emergency,” Pelosi wrote in the email. “The #FakeTrumpEmergency is a blatant abuse of power. Trump couldn’t extort money for his wall from Mexico or Congress, so he’s stealing it from agencies that keep this nation safe to get his way.”
— Scott Wong (@scottwongDC) February 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)