REPORT: Pelosi officially launches House speaker bid
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday officially launched a bid to become Speaker of the House, following through on her vow to seek to reclaim the speaker’s chair after an eight-year absence.
Pelosi sent a letter to incoming and incumbent Democrats asking for their support the day after Democrats flipped 23 seats to take back the House.
The article goes on to state the following:
“My vision for the next two years is to restore the House to the role it should have as a strong and independent voice for the American people, and maximize the ability and the creativity of our entire Caucus,” Pelosi wrote in the letter, which was obtained by The Hill.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- BREAKING: President Trump announces nominee to replace Rod Rosenstein as Deputy AG
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)