REPORT: Pelosi officially launches House speaker bid
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday officially launched a bid to become Speaker of the House, following through on her vow to seek to reclaim the speaker’s chair after an eight-year absence.
Pelosi sent a letter to incoming and incumbent Democrats asking for their support the day after Democrats flipped 23 seats to take back the House.
The article goes on to state the following:
“My vision for the next two years is to restore the House to the role it should have as a strong and independent voice for the American people, and maximize the ability and the creativity of our entire Caucus,” Pelosi wrote in the letter, which was obtained by The Hill.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry