REPORT: Pelosi officially launches House speaker bid
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday officially launched a bid to become Speaker of the House, following through on her vow to seek to reclaim the speaker’s chair after an eight-year absence.
Pelosi sent a letter to incoming and incumbent Democrats asking for their support the day after Democrats flipped 23 seats to take back the House.
The article goes on to state the following:
“My vision for the next two years is to restore the House to the role it should have as a strong and independent voice for the American people, and maximize the ability and the creativity of our entire Caucus,” Pelosi wrote in the letter, which was obtained by The Hill.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- REPORT: Comedian dead at 32
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats