REPORT: Pelosi Photographed at Philly Fundraiser in Questionable Company
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) was spotted in the company of some less than savory characters while attending a fundraiser for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) in Philadelphia on Tuesday.
Pelosi, who journeyed to the city of brotherly love to raise money for Democratic efforts to retake the majority in the House, attended a fundraiser with William Miller, a political consultant who pleaded guilty to tax evasion in April, and officials from a labor union under FBI investigation, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
A photo taken at the event shows a smiling Pelosi flanked by Miller; Jack O’Neil, legal counsel for the United Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 98; and Marita Crawford, the union’s political director.
While the photo shows everyone smiling, it is unclear whether Pelosi has any connections to the individuals or knew of the controversy swirling around Miller and the union at the time of the fundraiser.
To weigh in on this information provided by FreeBeacon, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation