REPORT: Pelosi Photographed at Philly Fundraiser in Questionable Company
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) was spotted in the company of some less than savory characters while attending a fundraiser for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) in Philadelphia on Tuesday.
Pelosi, who journeyed to the city of brotherly love to raise money for Democratic efforts to retake the majority in the House, attended a fundraiser with William Miller, a political consultant who pleaded guilty to tax evasion in April, and officials from a labor union under FBI investigation, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
A photo taken at the event shows a smiling Pelosi flanked by Miller; Jack O’Neil, legal counsel for the United Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 98; and Marita Crawford, the union’s political director.
While the photo shows everyone smiling, it is unclear whether Pelosi has any connections to the individuals or knew of the controversy swirling around Miller and the union at the time of the fundraiser.
To weigh in on this information provided by FreeBeacon, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi