REPORT: Pelosi refusing to return calls from Facebook’s Zuckerberg after edited video controversy
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
In the weeks since Facebook refused to take down a viral doctored video of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has tried to reach out to the Speaker to talk about how his company handles misinformation, but according to a report in The Washington Post, Pelosi has not returned his calls.
Pelosi hasn’t responded to Zuckerberg, but their respective staffs have been in touch, the Post reports. In the meantime, Pelosi is reportedly not eager to hear Zuckerberg’s reasoning for his company’s decision following the handling of the video.
The article goes on to state the following:
A video of a Pelosi speech at a Center of American Progress event was altered and slowed down to make her words slur and give her an appearance of looking sick or drunk, and many of those who watched it did not seem to know it had been manipulated.
— The Hill (@thehill) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Democrats refuse to accept Trump’s new proposal for border wall
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him