REPORT: Pelosi revokes Pence’s bonus office in House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., just pulled a move straight out of the movie “Office Space” on Vice President Mike Pence.
Pelosi has decided to revoke the honorary office that former House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., gave Pence on the first floor of the Capitol back in 2017.
The article goes on to state the following:
While Pence rarely used the office, NPR reported that his nameplate was removed from the door and that the space has been reassigned, according to a Democratic aide.
The vice president, who serves as the president of the U.S. Senate and has an office on that chamber’s side, was given the House office shortly after President Trump’s inauguration in January 2017; it was a sign of goodwill between the House, then led by the GOP, and one of its former members.
The speaker giveth, and the speaker taketh away.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has revoked Vice President Mike Pence’s office space in the House. https://t.co/xDFfSSFiml
— NPR Politics (@nprpolitics) March 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh lands exciting new job opportunity
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- EXCLUSIVE: Judge Jeanine Pirro makes public comments on Fox News controversy
- REPORT: Gillibrand will start her first campaign speech by calling Trump a ‘coward’
- BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide