REPORT: Pelosi says she has ‘no regrets’ about calling out four progressive freshman members
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Nancy Pelosi said she has “no regrets” about criticizing the four progressive freshman members of her party Wednesday.
Pelosi was asked Wednesday if she felt remorse for scorning Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib D-Mich., Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., and Ilhan Omar, D-Minn.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I do not. No. I have no regrets about anything,” she said. Regrets are not what I do.”
— QuorumCall 🇺🇸 (@QuorumCall) July 10, 2019
Pelosi on if she has regrets about her comments about 4 Dem progressive mbrs who are often a thorn in side of Dem ldrshp: Ocasio-Cortez/Tlaib/Omar/Pressley. Pelosi: “I do not. No. I have no regrets about anything. Regrets are not what I do.”
— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) July 10, 2019
Pelosi also reportedly blasted Democrat lawmakers for hitting out at each other publicly. “So, again, you got a complaint? You come and talk to me about it. But do not tweet about our members and expect us to think that that is just ok,” she reportedly stated.
Pelosi in caucus today: “So, again, you got a complaint? You come and talk to me about it. But do not tweet about our members and expect us to think that that is just ok. “
— Jake Sherman (@JakeSherman) July 10, 2019
— Andrea Mitchell (@mitchellreports) July 10, 2019
— Natalie Andrews (@nataliewsj) July 10, 2019
Speaker Pelosi says @AOC, @IlhanMN, @AyannaPressley and @RashidaTlaib “have their public whatever and their Twitter world. But they didn’t have any following. They’re four people and that’s how many votes they got.” https://t.co/PJk8nS63OG
— Josh Jamerson (@joshjame) July 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?