REPORT: Pelosi vows to ‘avenge’ Obama over Supreme Court pick in plea for contributions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., sent a strong message to supporters Monday in an email from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, saying she has plans to “avenge” former President Barack Obama “if it’s the last thing I do,” in the upcoming congressional battle over President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee.
The group sent out the email under Pelosi’s name with the subject line “Trump nominee BACKFIRES.” In the letter, Pelosi pleaded with supporters to contribute to her Supreme Court fund — money she wants to use to overcome the “$1.4 MILLION ad blitz” she said Republicans are looking to initiate following Monday’s Supreme Court announcement.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m worried this will eviscerate our chance to make Republicans pay for the Supreme Court seat they STOLE from President Obama,” Pelosi wrote, adding that she will “personally triple-match” any gifts to the fund.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s husband speaks out
- BREAKING: Grassley sets new conditions for Kavanaugh accuser (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh accuser makes announcement about testifying before Congress
- BREAKING: House Judiciary makes announcement about ‘McCabe Memos’
- BREAKING: Spokesman for GOP on Kavanaugh nomination resigns after his own past comes to light
- VIDEO: Trump makes vow about ‘lingering stench’ at DOJ, FBI
- REPORT: Dozens of deaths in military parade attack
- POLL: Do you agree with Grassley extending Kavanaugh accuser’s deadline
- REPORT: Fans complain about Michelle Obama book tour tickets
- BREAKING: Attorneys for Kavanaugh accuser make another request in negotiations over testimony