REPORT: Pelosi vows to ‘avenge’ Obama over Supreme Court pick in plea for contributions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., sent a strong message to supporters Monday in an email from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, saying she has plans to “avenge” former President Barack Obama “if it’s the last thing I do,” in the upcoming congressional battle over President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee.
The group sent out the email under Pelosi’s name with the subject line “Trump nominee BACKFIRES.” In the letter, Pelosi pleaded with supporters to contribute to her Supreme Court fund — money she wants to use to overcome the “$1.4 MILLION ad blitz” she said Republicans are looking to initiate following Monday’s Supreme Court announcement.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m worried this will eviscerate our chance to make Republicans pay for the Supreme Court seat they STOLE from President Obama,” Pelosi wrote, adding that she will “personally triple-match” any gifts to the fund.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway changes Twitter bio after her husband rips on Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol releases ANOTHER video of migrants destroying new wire on fence (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Media quiet about violent clash in Tijuana as Mexicans protest migrant caravan
- BREAKING: Democrat Stacey Abrams Ends Bid For Georgia Governor, Decrying ‘Suppression’
- REPORT: Migrants won’t see armed US soldiers on border
- REPORT: Michael Avenatti is evicted from his law offices in Newport Beach
- REPORT: Woolsey fire destroys movie director’s home, burns entire life savings in ‘fire-proof’ safe (PHOTOS)
- EXCLUSIVE: White House responds to judge’s ruling on Acosta press pass
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels explodes on Twitter in rant at airline over lost luggage before speech
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott