REPORT: Pelosi vows to ‘avenge’ Obama over Supreme Court pick in plea for contributions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., sent a strong message to supporters Monday in an email from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, saying she has plans to “avenge” former President Barack Obama “if it’s the last thing I do,” in the upcoming congressional battle over President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee.
The group sent out the email under Pelosi’s name with the subject line “Trump nominee BACKFIRES.” In the letter, Pelosi pleaded with supporters to contribute to her Supreme Court fund — money she wants to use to overcome the “$1.4 MILLION ad blitz” she said Republicans are looking to initiate following Monday’s Supreme Court announcement.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m worried this will eviscerate our chance to make Republicans pay for the Supreme Court seat they STOLE from President Obama,” Pelosi wrote, adding that she will “personally triple-match” any gifts to the fund.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- DML TV: Debate breaks out on FOX about illegal aliens voting in US elections
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?