REPORT: Pentagon contractor arrested for using government computer to plan drug smuggling escapade on gay cruise
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A Pentagon contractor and drag queen was arrested on drug charges for attempting to smuggle ecstasy, Viagra, and other substances onto a all-gay cruise ship in Miami, according to police.
Peter Melendez, 35, and Peter Koehler, 27, were arrested Sunday after a drug-sniffing dog called Bill unearthed 246 grams of the date-rape drug GHB, 27 grams of ecstasy, 18 grams of ketamine, seven grams of Viagra, and five grams of Adderall in their luggage, the arrest affidavit sated.
The article goes on to state the following:
Melendez’s LinkedIn profile identifies him as a Pentagon contractor and Navy veteran who is a senior budget analyst for JMark Services Inc. He was charged with conspiracy to traffic in illegal drugs and trafficking in illegal drugs.
On his Facebook page, Melendez describes himself as a “jack of all trades” at the Pentagon for the past nine years. Friends have said he was the winner of the Miss Adams Morgan drag contest in 2016 or 2017.
The Washington Examiner further reported:
Authorities tracked down Melendez and Koehler because the pair exchanged emails on Melendez’s work account about smuggling the drugs and selling them on the cruise, according to the Miami-Dade Police Department. Both men confessed to carrying the drugs when questioned by police.
Their emails were intercepted by a Homeland Security special agent, who said the men were seeking “to smuggle the narcotics into the ship and distribute it once on board the ship.” Federal agents informed police of the men’s plans and they were subsequently arrested at PortMiami by Miami-Dade police working a Homeland Security detail.
CLICK HERE to read more.
Pentagon contractor arrested for using government computer to plan drug smuggling escapade on gay cruise https://t.co/ydMpPedf6H
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 8, 2019
Peter Melendez, a government contractor, and Robert Koehler were arrested because of emails sent from a government-issued computer, police said. https://t.co/K0kcZ9brhZ
— NBC News (@NBCNews) February 7, 2019
D.C. gay men arrested for attempting to smuggle drugs on cruise ship https://t.co/NZ328sYzJ4
— Washington Blade (@WashBlade) February 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: How Minneapolis’ Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
- REPORT: ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador who donated to tens of thousands to Obama
- REPORT: Republicans respond to Trump’s national emergency declaration
- POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
- TRUMP TWEET: Pokes at Dems – and one Republican – in new SOTU video montage (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Acosta Refers to Children of Angel Moms as ‘Allegedly Killed by Undocumented Immigrants’
- REPORT: Feds seize MASSIVE cocaine shipments, hidden in floorboards of ships
- VIDEO: Senator Suggests a Dem President Can Seize Guns With a National Emergency
- VIDEO: Pence met with silence after mentioning Trump in Munich speech
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against creeping socialism in America