REPORT: Perry ends final day as Energy secretary with message [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rick Perry concluded his final day as President Trump’s Energy secretary on Sunday, thanking his family and the American people in a tweet for allowing him to serve at the agency.
Perry tweeted Sunday that it had been “the honor and privilege of a lifetime to serve in the @realDonaldTrump Administration,” adding in a video message attached to the tweet that it had been a “wonderful, fabulous trip” to serve at secretary.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Well, today’s December the first and my last day as the secretary of Energy,” Perry said. “I want to tell everyone what a wonderful, fabulous trip it’s been for me and my family, and hopefully for the American people as we’ve become the number one oil- and gas-producing country in the world.”
WATCH Perry’s farewell message in the video below, and read his statement in the following tweet.
Today I bid farewell to the Department of @ENERGY. It has been the honor and privilege of a lifetime to serve in the @realDonaldTrump Administration as your Secretary. Thank you to my wife, my children, and to the American people for allowing me to serve. Signing off. – RP pic.twitter.com/AlxYNLsqrf
— Rick Perry (@SecretaryPerry) December 2, 2019
On his final day in office, @SecretaryPerry issued the following statement regarding the cleanup of Santa Susana Field Laboratory:
“I am proud of the work @Energy has done to advance the final cleanup of the ETEC site at the Santa Susana Field Laboratory in California. …” (1/6) pic.twitter.com/Vi2zoibVrq
— DOE Press Staff (@EnergyPress) December 1, 2019
For the first time in 70 years, America had its first full month as a net exporter of crude and petroleum products! Another great achievement for the @realDonaldTrump Administration, the Department of @ENERGY, and the American people.#EnergyIndependence https://t.co/QD62faQaw6
— Rick Perry (@SecretaryPerry) December 1, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses