REPORT: Peter Strzok forced to read his own anti-Trump texts aloud (video)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., made FBI agent Peter Strzok, who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with fellow FBI employee Lisa Page during the 2016 campaign, read his own texts aloud Thursday afternoon during a public congressional hearing.
Strzok was referred to a sheet of paper placed in front of him with the messages. “You want me to read this?” Strzok asked, appearing incredulous.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Yes, please,” Issa responded.
Issa said a date, after which Strzok read the words of his texts, including messages such as “Omg, he’s an idiot” and “Hi, how was Trump other than a douche?”
Issa also made Strzok read aloud one particular message, in which Strzok had asked Page “I can’t pull away. What the fuck happened to our country, Lis?” in reference to Trump’s potential election to the presidency.
WATCH: Strzok is made to read his own text messages in front of Congress pic.twitter.com/livrjQ4yoH
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) July 12, 2018
Following Strzok’s reading, Issa took the opportunity to take a questioning stance on Strzok’s previous denial of bias against Trump.
“Why in the world do you believe that this committee should not ask for the record of similar texts from your private account to find out what else you might have said about insurance policies or about the president of the United States or investigation?” Issa asked. “That is a rhetorical question. You need not answer.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds