REPORT: Petition to impeach Kavanaugh ramps up with massive number of signatures
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A petition calling for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh to be impeached has gathered over 155,000 signatures in the wake of his confirmation and multiple allegations of sexual assault brought against him.
“Kavanaugh has been credibly accused of sexual assault and lying under oath in 2004, 2006 and at least 30 times during his Supreme Court confirmation hearings,” the petition, organized by liberal group CREDO Action, claims. “Perjury is an impeachable offense. The House Judiciary Committee should immediately investigate these accusations and work to remove Kavanaugh from the Supreme Court.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Our activism forced Republicans’ misogyny and hate into the spotlight and delayed the confirmation process for weeks,” the petition continues. “Now it’s time to unleash the same grassroots power on House members and demand that they use every tool at their disposal to impeach Kavanaugh.”
So far, the petition has 158,686 signatures with a goal of 200,000.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem