REPORT: Pharma lawyer resigns over Cohen payments
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The top lawyer at Novartis stepped down after it was revealed he signed a $1.2 million contract with President Trump’s personal lawyer – more fallout from the payments companies made to Michael Cohen.
Felix Ehrat inked the one-year deal with Cohen’s Essential Consultants, the shell company he used to pay porn star Stormy Daniels to keep mum about an alleged affair with the president.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Swiss pharmaceutical company acknowledged last week that it paid Cohen $120,000 a month beginning in February 2017 for advice on how to navigate the new Trump administration’s policies on health care.
After meeting with Cohen in March 2017 the company said it concluded that Cohen wouldn’t be helpful and decided not to meet with him again, but continued to pay out his contract.
AT&T last Friday ousted its top lobbyist, Bob Quinn, and the wireless carrier’s top executive said it was a “big mistake” to pay Cohen more than $600,000 during 2017 for advice on a “wide range of issues,” including its proposed merger with Time Warner.
“There is no other way to say it – AT&T hiring Michael Cohen as a political consultant was a big mistake,” CEO Randall Stephenson said in a memo.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…