REPORT: Pharma lawyer resigns over Cohen payments
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The top lawyer at Novartis stepped down after it was revealed he signed a $1.2 million contract with President Trump’s personal lawyer – more fallout from the payments companies made to Michael Cohen.
Felix Ehrat inked the one-year deal with Cohen’s Essential Consultants, the shell company he used to pay porn star Stormy Daniels to keep mum about an alleged affair with the president.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Swiss pharmaceutical company acknowledged last week that it paid Cohen $120,000 a month beginning in February 2017 for advice on how to navigate the new Trump administration’s policies on health care.
After meeting with Cohen in March 2017 the company said it concluded that Cohen wouldn’t be helpful and decided not to meet with him again, but continued to pay out his contract.
AT&T last Friday ousted its top lobbyist, Bob Quinn, and the wireless carrier’s top executive said it was a “big mistake” to pay Cohen more than $600,000 during 2017 for advice on a “wide range of issues,” including its proposed merger with Time Warner.
“There is no other way to say it – AT&T hiring Michael Cohen as a political consultant was a big mistake,” CEO Randall Stephenson said in a memo.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China