REPORT: Physicians Want Americans to Know the Truth about Coronavirus: Continued Lockdown Dangerous, Even Deadly
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
As the restrictions put in place by the federal and state government to prevent the spread of the coronavirus morph from weeks to months, physicians said on a conference call with reporters on Tuesday that the real threat to Americans is the lack of access to health care.
It’s fear, not the virus, that is leading to dangerous and deadly health outcomes, from children falling behind on routine vaccines to people with serious conditions like heart disease and depression staying at home instead of seeking help.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dr. Mark McDonald, a psychiatrist who specializes in child and adolescent psychiatry, said on the call that for the first time in his ten years of praticing, he lost a patient. The woman, who suffered from depression and had struggled with drug addiction, died at home alone of an opioid overdose.
The doctors agreed that the initial lockdown was wise as it meant that hospitals and the health care infrastructure could be prepared for a coronavirus response. That has passed now and ongoing restrictions are no longer helpful. The doctors said continued restrictions won’t halt the spread of the disease — but they will delay the “inevitable course of this and many other viruses,” Breitbart reports.
The doctors said that fears of death by the virus are being incited by the media.
“All you have to do is watch the six o’clock news here in L.A. to know why they are avoiding the health care system,” said Dr. Steven Giannotta, the chairman of neurosurgery at the University of Southern Californian. “Because we’ve allowed the media … to stigmatize COVID positivity.”
“They give two statistics every time,” he said. “They open their newscast with the number of people who have tested positive for COVID and immediately adjacent to that, the number of people who have died with COVID making, unfortunately, in the viewer’s mind, a nexus between COVID positivity and death.”
He added that for those in need of regular treatment or with a serious health condition, it is far more dangerous to stay at home than seek help.
The doctors also noted that they’ve seen people take unnecessary risks and getting injured while young people are missing out on valuable social time with friends and classroom structure.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Rosenstein makes admission about McCabe’s handling of Comey memos
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- REPORT: Fake News? Police Issue Statement At Odds With Reports About Actions Against Protesters in D.C.
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral