REPORT: Planned Parenthood announces $45M campaign to defeat Trump, flip Senate
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Planned Parenthood’s super PAC announced a $45 million electoral campaign on Wednesday to defeat President Trump and Republicans in key Senate races.
The investment will fund “large-scale” grassroots organization and canvass, digital, television, radio and mail programs.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Next November, our very rights and freedoms will be on the ballot,” said Kelley Robinson, executive director of Planned Parenthood Votes.
Planned Parenthood will be targeting several states that are must-wins for Trump: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Robinson had a warning for pro-life politicians: “To all the politicians working to take away our rights and undermine access to health care — you’ve been warned. We have steadily been building our power over the last decade and we are ready to set the table on our terms. We are fired up, we are engaged, and we are going to win.”
The organization tweeted a link to their announcement on NPR Wednesday morning, writing, “BREAKING NEWS: Today, Planned Parenthood Votes and Planned Parenthood advocacy and political organizations are launching their largest-ever electoral effort for the 2020 cycle. We’ll fight for our rights and freedoms down the ballot in 2020.”
BREAKING NEWS: Today, Planned Parenthood Votes and Planned Parenthood advocacy and political organizations are launching their largest-ever electoral effort for the 2020 cycle. We’ll fight for our rights and freedoms down the ballot in 2020. #WeDecide2020 https://t.co/XF9QH2lfOD
— Planned Parenthood Action (@PPact) October 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- UPDATE: Identity, details emerge on MillerCoors employee who shot dead five colleagues
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar tweets: ‘This is what America looks like’ [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Authorities trying to locate hundreds of cruise ship passengers after American traveler tested positive for coronavirus
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders sends warning Trump backers about Bernie’s momentum
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim