REPORT: Planned Parenthood announces $45M campaign to defeat Trump, flip Senate
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Planned Parenthood’s super PAC announced a $45 million electoral campaign on Wednesday to defeat President Trump and Republicans in key Senate races.
The investment will fund “large-scale” grassroots organization and canvass, digital, television, radio and mail programs.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Next November, our very rights and freedoms will be on the ballot,” said Kelley Robinson, executive director of Planned Parenthood Votes.
Planned Parenthood will be targeting several states that are must-wins for Trump: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Robinson had a warning for pro-life politicians: “To all the politicians working to take away our rights and undermine access to health care — you’ve been warned. We have steadily been building our power over the last decade and we are ready to set the table on our terms. We are fired up, we are engaged, and we are going to win.”
The organization tweeted a link to their announcement on NPR Wednesday morning, writing, “BREAKING NEWS: Today, Planned Parenthood Votes and Planned Parenthood advocacy and political organizations are launching their largest-ever electoral effort for the 2020 cycle. We’ll fight for our rights and freedoms down the ballot in 2020.”
BREAKING NEWS: Today, Planned Parenthood Votes and Planned Parenthood advocacy and political organizations are launching their largest-ever electoral effort for the 2020 cycle. We’ll fight for our rights and freedoms down the ballot in 2020. #WeDecide2020 https://t.co/XF9QH2lfOD
— Planned Parenthood Action (@PPact) October 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny