REPORT: Planned Parenthood sends out warning after dropping Title X funding
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A Planned Parenthood official in Minnesota is warning of a “public health crisis” after the national abortion business opted out of $60 million in federal Title X family planning funding because it would not abide by the rule to stop referrals for abortions.
“We believe there will be a public health crisis created by this denial of care,” said Sarah Stoesz, president of Planned Parenthood North Central States, according to the Associated Press (AP). “It’s a very sad day for the country.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Similarly, Rebecca Gibron, COO for Planned Parenthood of the Greater Northwest and the Hawaiian Islands, said Southern Idaho could be hit hard by Planned Parenthood’s decision, with about 1,000 low-income women in danger of not receiving health care services.
Planned Parenthood claims they support the “right to choose”
So President Trump gave them a choice:
Stop abortions & continue receiving Title X tax dollars
Or continue killing children & stop receiving Title X tax dollars.
— Susan B. Anthony List (@SBAList) August 21, 2019
Planned Parenthood just lost $60 million in annual federal funding — all because it chose abortion over providing healthcare to millions of women. pic.twitter.com/d81aTKz9fQ
— PragerU (@prageru) August 21, 2019
Attacks on the Title X program affect real patients across the country, in every state. The Trump administration doesn’t think you deserve health care. We do. And we’re going to keep fighting for it: https://t.co/tDOTjDKKL5 #ProtectX #StandWithPP pic.twitter.com/Hf5UnK8tLv
— Planned Parenthood (@PPFA) August 21, 2019
— Brian Hamel (@hamel1776) August 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- FDNY says 3 injured in fire near New York City’s Times Square
- POLL: Was school right to fire teacher who pointed out illegal alien students to President Trump?
- REPORT: Biden: ‘I’ve spent as much time’ with Putin as Trump
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders reveals what he admires about Trump
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts