REPORT: Playboy James Rackover gets the MAXIMUM sentence for murdering Joseph Comunale
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A Manhattan playboy has been sentenced to consecutive maximum prison terms for slicing a man’s throat and dumping his body in a shallow New Jersey Grave after a night of partying in 2016.
James Rackover, 27, was sentenced to 28 and 2/3 years-to-life in prison on Wednesday in Manhattan Supreme Court for the murder of Joseph Comunale. He will be eligible for parole in 2047.
The article goes on to state the following:
Comunale’s emotional parents were in court for the sentencing, before which grieving father Pat Comunale delivered a searing statement calling Rackover ‘monstrous’ and proof that there is ‘pure evil’ in the world.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet