REPORT: Playboy James Rackover gets the MAXIMUM sentence for murdering Joseph Comunale
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A Manhattan playboy has been sentenced to consecutive maximum prison terms for slicing a man’s throat and dumping his body in a shallow New Jersey Grave after a night of partying in 2016.
James Rackover, 27, was sentenced to 28 and 2/3 years-to-life in prison on Wednesday in Manhattan Supreme Court for the murder of Joseph Comunale. He will be eligible for parole in 2047.
The article goes on to state the following:
Comunale’s emotional parents were in court for the sentencing, before which grieving father Pat Comunale delivered a searing statement calling Rackover ‘monstrous’ and proof that there is ‘pure evil’ in the world.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson highlights CNN ‘promoting’ Antifa
- BREAKING: Police give update on missing Utah student, announce they have a ‘person of interest’
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received