REPORT: Playboy James Rackover gets the MAXIMUM sentence for murdering Joseph Comunale
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A Manhattan playboy has been sentenced to consecutive maximum prison terms for slicing a man’s throat and dumping his body in a shallow New Jersey Grave after a night of partying in 2016.
James Rackover, 27, was sentenced to 28 and 2/3 years-to-life in prison on Wednesday in Manhattan Supreme Court for the murder of Joseph Comunale. He will be eligible for parole in 2047.
The article goes on to state the following:
Comunale’s emotional parents were in court for the sentencing, before which grieving father Pat Comunale delivered a searing statement calling Rackover ‘monstrous’ and proof that there is ‘pure evil’ in the world.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- VIDEO: Jussie Smollett disses Donald Trump in leaked video of scrapped ‘Drop the Mic’ episode