REPORT: Police chief discovers thug who attacked 71-year-old Sikh man is his own son
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A police chief in California said he was “disgusted” when he learned that his 18-year-old son was arrested in connection with the beating of a 71-year-old Sikh man.
Darryl McAllister, police chief of Union City, revealed on the department’s Facebook page Wednesday that he and his wife helped police in Manteca capture his son.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I am completely disgusted in sharing with you that, later yesterday evening, I received a call from the Manteca PD that the suspect in this horrific crime turns out to by my 18-year old son,” Darryl McAllister wrote. “He has been estranged from our family and our home for several months now.”
Police took suspects Tyrone McAllister, 18, and an unidentified 16-year-old boy into custody on Wednesday, local NBC affiliate KCRA reported. The two suspects were charged with attempted robbery and elder abuse, in addition to assault with a deadly weapon.
Tyrone McAllister and the 16-year-old allegedly attacked Sahib Singh while he was taking a walk through a park in Manteca early Monday morning.
Surveillance footage of the attack shows two people confront Singh, kicking him to the ground and knocking off his turban.
Singh, who does not speak English, was treated at the hospital and later released.
Below is Chief McAllister’s full post.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence