REPORT: Police chief discovers thug who attacked 71-year-old Sikh man is his own son
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A police chief in California said he was “disgusted” when he learned that his 18-year-old son was arrested in connection with the beating of a 71-year-old Sikh man.
Darryl McAllister, police chief of Union City, revealed on the department’s Facebook page Wednesday that he and his wife helped police in Manteca capture his son.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I am completely disgusted in sharing with you that, later yesterday evening, I received a call from the Manteca PD that the suspect in this horrific crime turns out to by my 18-year old son,” Darryl McAllister wrote. “He has been estranged from our family and our home for several months now.”
Police took suspects Tyrone McAllister, 18, and an unidentified 16-year-old boy into custody on Wednesday, local NBC affiliate KCRA reported. The two suspects were charged with attempted robbery and elder abuse, in addition to assault with a deadly weapon.
Tyrone McAllister and the 16-year-old allegedly attacked Sahib Singh while he was taking a walk through a park in Manteca early Monday morning.
Surveillance footage of the attack shows two people confront Singh, kicking him to the ground and knocking off his turban.
Singh, who does not speak English, was treated at the hospital and later released.
Below is Chief McAllister’s full post.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government