REPORT: Police make gruesome discovery in trunk of suspicious vehicle in San Diego
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by LA Times:
SAN DIEGO — Police officers responding to a report of a suspicious vehicle parked on a street in the Bay Terraces neighborhood of San Diego on Sunday evening made a gruesome discovery when they opened the car’s trunk and found the bodies of three people inside.
Homicide investigators were called to Jamie Avenue near Doriana Street at about 5 p.m. after the bodies were found.
The article goes on to state the following:
Two of the victims are female and one is male, police said. The condition of the bodies made it impossible to determine the victims’ races. All three appear to have been in their late teens or early 20s, said San Diego police Lt. Shawn Takeuchi.
Police officers responding to a report of a suspicious vehicle parked on a street in the Bay Terraces neighborhood of San Diego on Sunday evening made a gruesome discovery when they opened the car’s trunk and found the bodies of three people inside. https://t.co/TheGwhr2lj
— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit LA Times. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism