REPORT: Police Report Reveals Why Anti-Trump Van Driver Targeted GOP Voter Registration Tent
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The man who allegedly drove his van through a Republican voter registration tent in Florida did so because he dislikes President Donald Trump, according to a copy of the police report reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation.
“[Gregory William Loel Timm] willingly showed a video to us on his phone that was him talking prior to driving into the tent. He was a few aisles over in the parking lot. The suspect then showed another video to us of him driving towards the tent with the victims standing in front of the tent,” the report stated.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The video cuts out prior to him actually striking the tent … The suspect was upset that the video ended before the ‘good part’ as he described it,” it added.
Timm, the alleged driver, faces six criminal charges, according to police.
Jax Sheriff’s Office tweeted:
“#JSO has arrested the suspect who drove through the voter registration tent in the area of 11900 Atlantic Boulevard.
“Gregory Timm has been charged with Aggravated Assault, Criminal Mischief, and Driving While Driver’s License Suspended.”
#JSO has arrested the suspect who drove through the voter registration tent in the area of 11900 Atlantic Boulevard.
Gregory Timm has been charged with Aggravated Assault, Criminal Mischief, and Driving While Driver’s License Suspended. pic.twitter.com/zGKbR2VTg0
— Jax Sheriff’s Office (@JSOPIO) February 9, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- OpEd: Bernie Sanders may have just lost Florida to President Trump
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Cops name ‘extremely dangerous’ twice-deported suspect wanted for cemetery murders
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- VIDEO: Biden threatens gun manufacturers in fiery town hall speech
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- TRUMP TWEET: Shares hilarious edited video of himself holding ‘Mini Mike’