REPORT: Police respond to report of kidnapping involving R. Kelly at Trump Tower in Chicago
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Police descended on the Trump International Hotel and Tower in downtown Chicago Friday after receiving a report two women were being held against their will by singer R. Kelly, according to a TMZ report.
Five Chicago police officers were deployed to the hotel on N. Wabash Avenue after the Cook County State Attorney’s Office received an anonymous tip the R&B performer would not let two women out of his custody.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police arrived at his room and immediately separated Kelly from the women.
Cops Confront R. Kelly at Trump Tower to Check on 2 Women Allegedly Being Held Hostage https://t.co/5N7Vpns4qb
— TMZ (@TMZ) January 12, 2019
Police find no evidence of women being held hostage at R. Kelly’s Trump Tower residence https://t.co/lCknNYggXQ
— IG:JSqruipt (@JSqruipt) January 12, 2019
Police were called to R. Kelly’s Trump Tower residence after receiving a tip that the singer was allegedly holding two women hostage 👀https://t.co/4Ua6ROeEym
— HotNewHipHop (@HotNewHipHop) January 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday