REPORT: Poll: Cruz surges in Texas Senate race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is maintaining his 9-point advantage over challenger Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas) in Texas’s Senate race, according to a new poll.
Cruz has the support of 54 percent of likely voters, while O’Rourke is backed by 45 percent with the election less than a month away, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released early Thursday. Cruz’s 9-point lead is identical to the edge he held in the same poll three weeks ago.
The article goes on to state the following:
Before the two most recent Quinnipiac polls, surveys showed a tight contest, with Cruz typically holding a slight advantage.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake