REPORT: Poll: Cruz surges in Texas Senate race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is maintaining his 9-point advantage over challenger Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas) in Texas’s Senate race, according to a new poll.
Cruz has the support of 54 percent of likely voters, while O’Rourke is backed by 45 percent with the election less than a month away, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released early Thursday. Cruz’s 9-point lead is identical to the edge he held in the same poll three weeks ago.
The article goes on to state the following:
Before the two most recent Quinnipiac polls, surveys showed a tight contest, with Cruz typically holding a slight advantage.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?