REPORT: Poll reports results of how majority of women feel about Trump’s job in office
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A large majority of women disapprove of President Trump‘s job in office, according to a new Washington Post-Schar School poll seen on Hill.TV’s “What America’s Thinking.”
Sixty-five percent of women polled said they disapproved of Trump’s job as president, while only 32 percent said they approved.
The article goes on to state the following:
The survey also found that the president was significantly more popular among men, with 54 percent of men saying they approved of Trump, while only 45 percent said they disapproved.
The poll comes shortly after Trump hired former Fox News executive Bill Shine, who faced backlash over his handling of sexual harassment allegations during his time at the network, to be White House communications director.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Top Dem’s massive probe of President Trump hits a snag
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- REPORT: Conway punches back after Trump calls him ‘husband from hell’
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Cindy McCain shares hateful message she received after latest attack from President Trump
- POLL: Are Trump’s tweets against Kellyanne Conway’s husband going too far?
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- OpEd: Cuomo unleashes anti-Trump tirade after feds downgrade priority of $30B infrastructure project
- BREAKING: Federal judge drops bombshell on Trump’s drilling plans across the U.S.