REPORT: Poll reports results of how majority of women feel about Trump’s job in office
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A large majority of women disapprove of President Trump‘s job in office, according to a new Washington Post-Schar School poll seen on Hill.TV’s “What America’s Thinking.”
Sixty-five percent of women polled said they disapproved of Trump’s job as president, while only 32 percent said they approved.
The article goes on to state the following:
The survey also found that the president was significantly more popular among men, with 54 percent of men saying they approved of Trump, while only 45 percent said they disapproved.
The poll comes shortly after Trump hired former Fox News executive Bill Shine, who faced backlash over his handling of sexual harassment allegations during his time at the network, to be White House communications director.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- DML TV: Debate breaks out on FOX about illegal aliens voting in US elections
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?