REPORT: Poll reveals who Americans rank as best president in their lifetimes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
More than 40 percent of Americans say that former President Obama was the best or second-best president in their lifetime, according to a new poll from the Pew Research Center.
The poll asked people in an open-ended format which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, using respondents’ first and second choices for the survey’s findings.
The article goes on to state the following:
Forty-four percent of Americans said Obama was either the best or the second-best president in their lifetime, with 33 percent saying the same for former President Clinton. Thirty-two percent said Ronald Regan was the best or second-best president in their lifetime.
Meanwhile, 19 percent said the same for President Trump, who has been in office since 2017.
The survey notes that Americans’ views on the best president is largely tied to their age. Millennials were more likely than older generations to list Obama as the best president in their lifetime, while older Americans are much more likely to name Reagan as the best president.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi