REPORT: Poll reveals who Americans rank as best president in their lifetimes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
More than 40 percent of Americans say that former President Obama was the best or second-best president in their lifetime, according to a new poll from the Pew Research Center.
The poll asked people in an open-ended format which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, using respondents’ first and second choices for the survey’s findings.
The article goes on to state the following:
Forty-four percent of Americans said Obama was either the best or the second-best president in their lifetime, with 33 percent saying the same for former President Clinton. Thirty-two percent said Ronald Regan was the best or second-best president in their lifetime.
Meanwhile, 19 percent said the same for President Trump, who has been in office since 2017.
The survey notes that Americans’ views on the best president is largely tied to their age. Millennials were more likely than older generations to list Obama as the best president in their lifetime, while older Americans are much more likely to name Reagan as the best president.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation