REPORT: Poll reveals who Americans rank as best president in their lifetimes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
More than 40 percent of Americans say that former President Obama was the best or second-best president in their lifetime, according to a new poll from the Pew Research Center.
The poll asked people in an open-ended format which president has done the best job in their lifetimes, using respondents’ first and second choices for the survey’s findings.
The article goes on to state the following:
Forty-four percent of Americans said Obama was either the best or the second-best president in their lifetime, with 33 percent saying the same for former President Clinton. Thirty-two percent said Ronald Regan was the best or second-best president in their lifetime.
Meanwhile, 19 percent said the same for President Trump, who has been in office since 2017.
The survey notes that Americans’ views on the best president is largely tied to their age. Millennials were more likely than older generations to list Obama as the best president in their lifetime, while older Americans are much more likely to name Reagan as the best president.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family