REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Forty percent of Democratic voters said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that 2020 candidates should be discussing the business dealings of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.
The survey, released just hours before the fourth Democratic presidential primary debate, found that 64 percent of Republicans also said Hunter Biden’s business ventures in Ukraine should be a campaign focus. Fifty-four percent of independents agreed.
The article goes on to state the following:
Respondents overall were almost evenly split on the issue.
— HILLTV (@HillTVLive) October 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver
- REPORT: McCabe laments: ‘I don’t think I will ever be free of this president’
- VIDEO: Furious female protesters storm Mexico City following young woman’s grisly murder