REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Forty percent of Democratic voters said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that 2020 candidates should be discussing the business dealings of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.
The survey, released just hours before the fourth Democratic presidential primary debate, found that 64 percent of Republicans also said Hunter Biden’s business ventures in Ukraine should be a campaign focus. Fifty-four percent of independents agreed.
The article goes on to state the following:
Respondents overall were almost evenly split on the issue.
— HILLTV (@HillTVLive) October 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts