REPORT: Poll reveals whether people think they are ‘better off financially’ under Trump than Obama
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
For the second time in two weeks, a new national survey has found that most Americans — and especially Hispanics — feel that they are better off under President Trump than they were under former President Obama.
The latest survey is from Emerson College which on Monday said that 42 percent feel better off, compared to 26 percent who feel worse off. Some 30 percent said that their financial situation is about the same as it was in 2016.
The article goes on to state the following:
The mid-year Emerson College ePoll also found that Trump’s job approval rating has increased to 43 percent and it gave credit to the financial confidence people are feeling.
The report continues:
Another poll from Zogby Analytics also found that voters feel their finances will be better in four years under Trump.
That poll, released late last month, found that minorities are feeling good and that confidence may erase the advantage Democrats have going into the fall midterm congressional elections.
Substantial number of Americans believe they are better off financially under #DonaldTrump
— Emerson Polling (@EmersonPolling) July 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh