REPORT: Poll reveals whether people think they are ‘better off financially’ under Trump than Obama
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
For the second time in two weeks, a new national survey has found that most Americans — and especially Hispanics — feel that they are better off under President Trump than they were under former President Obama.
The latest survey is from Emerson College which on Monday said that 42 percent feel better off, compared to 26 percent who feel worse off. Some 30 percent said that their financial situation is about the same as it was in 2016.
The article goes on to state the following:
The mid-year Emerson College ePoll also found that Trump’s job approval rating has increased to 43 percent and it gave credit to the financial confidence people are feeling.
The report continues:
Another poll from Zogby Analytics also found that voters feel their finances will be better in four years under Trump.
That poll, released late last month, found that minorities are feeling good and that confidence may erase the advantage Democrats have going into the fall midterm congressional elections.
Substantial number of Americans believe they are better off financially under #DonaldTrump
— Emerson Polling (@EmersonPolling) July 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi