REPORT: Poll shows Dems want healthcare and impeachment as top priorities
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Democrats have a clear message for party leaders who will take control of the U.S. House of Representatives next year, according to a Reuters/Ipsos national opinion poll: Protect their healthcare and impeach President Donald Trump.
The poll released on Thursday found that 43 percent of people who identified as Democrats want impeachment to be a top priority for Congress. That goal was second in priority only to healthcare, which played a major role in Democratic campaigns’ closing arguments before Tuesday’s elections.
The article goes on to state the following:
They may be disappointed: Party leaders on Wednesday vowed to use their newly won majority to impose a new level of scrutiny on the Trump White House, but said impeachment would require evidence of action to subvert the Constitution that was so overwhelming that it would trouble even Trump’s supporters.
To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks