REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
More voters in Georgia, a GOP-leaning state, view President Trump unfavorably than Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), according to a a new poll released Friday by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
The poll found that 55.6 percent of respondents view Trump unfavorably, compared to 37.4 percent who view him favorably.
The article goes on to state the following:
In comparison, 47.6 percent of those surveyed held an unfavorable view of Pelosi, compared to 38.7 percent who held a favorable view of the Speaker.
— Tamar Hallerman (@ajconwashington) January 18, 2019
Trump’s approval rating in ruby-red Georgia has fallen 8 points (!) since October. At 38% vs. 46% then https://t.co/i7C16gVI4S
— Steve Daniels (@stevedaniels27) January 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry