REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
More voters in Georgia, a GOP-leaning state, view President Trump unfavorably than Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), according to a a new poll released Friday by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
The poll found that 55.6 percent of respondents view Trump unfavorably, compared to 37.4 percent who view him favorably.
The article goes on to state the following:
In comparison, 47.6 percent of those surveyed held an unfavorable view of Pelosi, compared to 38.7 percent who held a favorable view of the Speaker.
— Tamar Hallerman (@ajconwashington) January 18, 2019
Trump’s approval rating in ruby-red Georgia has fallen 8 points (!) since October. At 38% vs. 46% then https://t.co/i7C16gVI4S
— Steve Daniels (@stevedaniels27) January 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”
- SHARE VIDEO: DML warns President Trump of another hidden cost of illegal immigration
- VIDEO: Colbert hits Trump after Mueller report over ‘I’m f***d’ statement
- Dan Bongino blasts out explosive Twitter Storm on FISA Abuse memo
- VIDEO: CNN reporter stomps ‘nightmare’ lizard during live report