REPORT: Pollster claims ‘Genuine’ AOC would be Dems’ best bet against Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., would be her party’s best bet against President Trump in 2020 — if only she were eligible to run for president.
That was the observation of pollster Frank Luntz on Tuesday night during an appearance on Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Luntz told host Laura Ingraham that 29-year-old Ocasio-Cortez has a “genuine” quality that most of the Democrats seeking the party’s presidential nomination seem to lack.
“The key is authenticity,” Luntz said. “You want to be able to say what you mean, mean what you say,” Luntz said. “You want to be able to look straight at the camera and be yourself. At least half of them [the 2020 hopefuls] are trying to be something that they’re not.”
But Ocasio-Cortez can’t run for president next year because the U.S. Constitution says candidates must be at least 35 years old.
‘Genuine’ AOC would be Dems’ best bet against Trump; O’Rourke reset was ‘dumbest’ move: pollsterhttps://t.co/Nnh6Bfe2Fw
— Patriot Lee 🇺🇸🗽💯🍺 (@TNTLEE34) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy