REPORT: Pollster claims ‘Genuine’ AOC would be Dems’ best bet against Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., would be her party’s best bet against President Trump in 2020 — if only she were eligible to run for president.
That was the observation of pollster Frank Luntz on Tuesday night during an appearance on Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Luntz told host Laura Ingraham that 29-year-old Ocasio-Cortez has a “genuine” quality that most of the Democrats seeking the party’s presidential nomination seem to lack.
“The key is authenticity,” Luntz said. “You want to be able to say what you mean, mean what you say,” Luntz said. “You want to be able to look straight at the camera and be yourself. At least half of them [the 2020 hopefuls] are trying to be something that they’re not.”
But Ocasio-Cortez can’t run for president next year because the U.S. Constitution says candidates must be at least 35 years old.
‘Genuine’ AOC would be Dems’ best bet against Trump; O’Rourke reset was ‘dumbest’ move: pollsterhttps://t.co/Nnh6Bfe2Fw
— Patriot Lee 🇺🇸🗽💯🍺 (@TNTLEE34) May 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: State House votes to expand number of medical professions allowed to perform abortions
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales