REPORT: Pompeo meeting with North Korean envoy delayed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has abruptly shelved plans to meet a senior North Korean official in New York without explanation, the latest twist in diplomatic attempts to secure a potentially landmark peace deal.
The talks between President Donald Trump’s top diplomat and the North Korean delegation were due to be held on Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
But the State Department said in a short statement on Wednesday that the officials would meet later ‘when our respective schedules permit’.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake