REPORT: Popular Republican says it would be a mistake to assume there won’t be a Republican primary in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour said in a Fox News interview he believes it’s likely President Trump will be challenged in the 2020 Republican presidential primaries.
“I think it would be a mistake to assume there won’t be a Republican primary,” Barbour said Tuesday on “The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“First of all, there is not a 100 percent chance that President Trump will run,” Barbour said. “There’s an assumption he will run. I wouldn’t bet against it. But I think it would not be smart to say there won’t be a primary whether Trump runs or not”
Barbour also served as a Chairman of the RNC.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide