REPORT: Pregnant mom of 3 killed in crash with professional boxer suspected of drunk driving
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A pregnant mother-of-three was killed over the weekend when a BMW being driven by a suspected intoxicated boxer crashed into her vehicle while she was on speakerphone with her husband — leading him to hear her scream moments before the deadly impact.
Marcos Forestal, 28, was taken into custody after he was involved in a crash that killed Krystil Kincaid and her unborn child on Sunday, police said. Kincaid, who was eight months pregnant, was driving in Hemet, California, around 8:30 p.m. when Forestal veered his BMW into her lane and collided with her minivan, KTLA reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Forestal was allegedly speeding at the time of the collision.
The minivan was partially on fire when first responders arrived at the scene. They put out the flames and worked to extract Kincaid, whose legs were pinned underneath the dashboard, according to a GoFundMe page set up for the 29-year-old mother.
“Firefighters used the ‘Jaws of Life’ to extricate the trapped woman from her vehicle and she was air-lifted to an area trauma center, where both she and her unborn child later died,” the fundraising site stated.
Kincaid’s husband, Zach, told NBC4 he was on speakerphone when the crash occurred and could hear her screams.
“She yelled and she screamed in terror,” Zach Kincaid said. “It was a mixture of impending doom, realization she wasn’t ever going to see her kids again.”
“I heard the crash. I heard the tumbling and then, silence,” he said.
Krystil Kincaid leaves behind a daughter, 11, and two sons, ages eight and four. She also had a 14-year-old stepdaughter.
Forestal is a Cuban boxer who is the World Boxing Federation International Super Bantamweight champion, according to the website. After Sunday’s crash, a man identified as Forestal said in a livestream video that he “had an accident,” El Nuevo Herald reported.
“Guys a car appeared and I had an accident,” Forestal said. “Look at what happened to me, gentlemen. A car came out in front of me and look and what happened to my car.”
Officials arrested Forestal at the scene on suspicion of driving while intoxicated that resulted in major injuries. His charges were later upgraded to gross vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.
#Crime: The professional boxer was arrested on suspicion of DUI in a crash that killed the pregnant mother of 3. The suspect then live-streamed following the accident blaming the victim.https://t.co/LbVUJxJMOg
— KMIR News (@NBCPalmSprings) September 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott
- BREAKING: Broward officials uploaded results two minutes late, after Scott gained votes, upending entire recount
- VIDEO: Media quiet about violent clash in Tijuana as Mexicans protest migrant caravan
- VIDEO: Border Patrol catches smuggler cutting barbed wire hours after it was placed at border
- REPORT: Michelle Obama wears hair natural on new magazine cover (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez slams reporter who commented on her outfit (PHOTO)
- Bette Midler posts semi-nude picture of Melania, calls her FloTITS (see photo)
- BREAKING: Florida prepares to count again by HAND after one candidate gained 865 votes in machine recount
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez complains people keep mistaking her for intern, Twitter users pounce
- REPORT: Researchers Admit MATH ERROR on ‘Alarming’ Study Claiming Global Warming Heating Up Oceans