REPORT: Presidential candidate wants to give everyone $1,000 a month in free cash
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democratic presidential hopeful Andrew Yang is vowing to pay every American citizen between the ages of 18 and 64 a $1,000 check once a month if he is elected in 2020.
Yang, who is running his presidential campaign largely around the idea of universal basic income, already launched a pilot program for free cash payments known as the Freedom Dividend, CNBC reported on Wednesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
For the program, Yang selected a family in Goffstown, New Hampshire, who he says will be receiving $12,000 in free cash for the year.
Yang said Charles Fassi, his wife and child received their first $1,000 check from him at a party on New Year’s Eve in New York City.
— CNBC (@CNBC) January 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: American Islamic Group launches effort demanding Jeanine Pirro, Tucker Carlson be FIRED by Fox News
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Country singer dead at 35 after accidental shooting
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- BREAKING: Marine Corps commandant warns deploying troops to the border poses ‘unacceptable risk’
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks
- REPORT: WikiLeaks founder releases statement on House Judiciary request for documents