REPORT: Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany makes huge mistake while displaying Trump’s check
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump will donate his quarterly paycheck to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as it responds to the coronavirus pandemic.
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany made the announcement at Friday’s press briefing. It marks the second time the president has donated his quarterly salary to HHS, with his paycheck from the fourth quarter of 2019 also going to the agency.
The article goes on to state the following:
The New York Times noted Friday night that as McEnany displayed the president’s check to HHS at the briefing, she appeared to hold up the real thing and revealed Trump’s private Capital One bank account and routing numbers.
— Amy Fiscus (@amyfiscus) May 23, 2020
I guess we all know the President of the United States’s bank account number now. pic.twitter.com/07quo3bkFs
— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) May 22, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) May 23, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hillary STUNS with Memorial Day message ignoring military and supporting Dem governor
- REPORT: California makes announcement on reopening places of worship, in-store retail shopping
- REPORT: GOP Senate chairmen ask DOJ for records on former DNC consultant
- JUST IN: State House passes bill restricting medical treatments for transgender youth
- VIDEO: Dem governor breaks own rules, caught without a mask at beach