REPORT: Pressure Mounts on Democrats to End Impeachment Push: ‘Stop Wasting Time’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said Saturday that Democrats should “stop wasting time” on impeachment, and “tackle” real issues such as the opioid crisis.
House Minority Leader McCarthy slammed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and other Democrats that have distracted Congress from addressing “real” issues such as the opioid crisis. McCarthy said that, despite a reduction in opioid abuse and overdose deaths, it is not enough to sufficiently address the issue.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Democrats should stop wasting time and resources on impeachment and instead work with Republicans to tackle the real issues,” McCarthy said.
“In their attempt to remove from office the duly elected President of the United States on purely political grounds, Speaker Pelosi and her Democrat caucus have blatantly ignored or purposely politicized most other issues that matter to the American people, like combating the opioid crisis,” Rep. McCarthy’s office said in a statement.
Good news for ALL Americans ⤦
⬫ Opioid abuse and overdose deaths are down.
⬫ Treatment for opioids is up.
But it’s not enough.
Democrats should stop wasting time and resources on impeachment and instead work with Republicans to tackle the real issues. https://t.co/Q9Oma5gg4o
— Kevin McCarthy (@GOPLeader) October 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race